if you haven’t seen this you should check it. jon stewart went off like never before.
- Plath, Sylvia. The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath. (via wordsnquotes)
- E.F. Shumacher (hat tip to The Wosho Project)
Cameron Drake: X-Ray Gifs
THIS IS SOOOOO FUCKKKKING COOL
Reid Wiseman is a national treasure.
- (via im-simply-me)
"You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your media player and write down the first 20 songs. Rules: No skipping! Then pass this on to 10 people"
I was tagged by lepidoptera-and-insulin
1. Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch
2. Apology by Alesana
3. Phantom of the Opera Medley by Lindsey Stirling
4. Sweetest Girl by Wyclef Jean
5. Interesting Times (Acoustic) by Chester French
6. Victorius Titus by Elliot Goldenthal
7. December 1963 (Oh What a Night!) by Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
8. Boy With a Coin by Iron & Wine
9. A Wake by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
10. Forty Days by Toh Kay
11. Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold
12. Fuck Police Brutality by Anti-Flag
13. A Call of Compassion to Humanity by Nawang Khechog
14. The Sacrifice of Faramir by Howard Shore
15. Alice by Cocteau Twins
16. Hang Me Up to Dry by Cold War Kids
17. No Shame by Alien 8
18. I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc
19. Pride by Amy Macdonald
20. Deep Honey by Goldfrapp
Not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this too!
My sister’s terrarium garden is one of the loveliest things I’ve ever seen.
Photos by Heidi.